- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- Yield: 1 latte
- 2 teaspoons crushed dried hibiscus petals
- 1/4 teaspoon pink peppercorns
- 1/2 cup hot but not boiling water
- 2/3 cup hot but not boiling whole milk
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the dried hibiscus petals and pink peppercorns in a loose leaf tea strainer. Steep the mixture with the hot water until it turns a bright and deep shade of magenta, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea strainer and stir in the milk, raw honey, and vanilla until the honey melts into the latte. Serve immediately.